Bohemian Macrame Hammock
Mission Hammocks help to support people with disabilities in Nicaragua. They do this by making macrame hammocks by persons that are blind, deaf, and physically disabled who make some of the best macrame hammocks on the planet!!! Each Worker earns a fair salary and works in a great environment to develop them personally and professionally!
Dimensions: King: 158”L x 100”W
Weight: King: 8 lbs
Product Capacity: King: 500lb
- Our macrame hammock has a solid color design pattern, which goes well in many different types of establishments or rooms in the house
- Each of our wonderful handmade hammocks consists of 100% Manila Cotton from Central America, which is some of the softest and finest in the world
- All of our hammocks are handmade by a worker of the Employment Social Project, which is an organization that provides well-paid employment to people with disabilities in Nicaragua…so it’s for a very good cause
- Our barless design helps create a flip-resistant hammock, so you can stop worrying about flipping over while taking a nap
- Our hammocks are versatile enough for indoor or outdoor use, so you can move them inside in the winter and outside in the summer
- All of our orders are 100% diligently handwoven, including the middle of the hammock, allowing you to stretch both horizontally and vertically
- Our hammock does not come with hanging hardware, tree straps or stand
Mission Hammocks aim to create the best hammocks in the world. Every hammock is started with the finest organic Manila cotton made in Central America, and each strand is hand weaved onto the hammocks. These hammocks are useful enough to be used in any room inside or outside of the house, but are usually used in the bedroom, family room, or outside! Each hammock is light weight and can be moved inside and out depending on the weather or time of year. It makes a great gift!